As an artist, I enjoy the challenge of working with you, the client to create a custom painting of your house, your beach stairs or your boat.
Here's how it has worked for past commissions and how I suggest it would work for you.
- I will review your photographs or, if possible, take some reference pictures to see if I could make a meaningful painting.I will review your photographs or, if possible, take some reference pictures to see if I could make a meaningful painting.
- I will review your photographs or, if possible, take some reference pictures to see if I could make a meaningful painting.
- I will develop a composition using photos in a rough montage and offer these suggested compositions to you. I'll also incorporate your suggestions and additions when possible.
- If I determine that I can make a good picture and you agree with one of my suggested compositions, I will require a $800 nonrefundable commission fee to develop the painting.
- When I finish the digital painting I will email you a large jpeg file for your review.
- You can select a print (or prints) at any size at the same cost as is published on my website for similar sized prints. If you do not like the finished painting there is no obligation to purchase a print.
- I will reserve the right to market additional prints of the painting in the same form or with additional enhancements.
- If you require an exclusive on the picture, we would have to negotiate a much higher fee.
Below are some examples of successful past commissions.
Please call (616-405-3814) or email me (email@example.com) to discuss your painting.